Application/Letter Agreement – An agreement signed by the
depositing entity to establish a book entry account with a specified Chief
Financial Officer's custodian outlining the terms under which eligible property
will be held.
Signature Certification form
– Suggested form for affixing specimen signatures of persons from a depositing
entity that, with supporting documentation, will establish the persons duly
empowered by the depositing entity to issue instructions and enter into
agreements/contracts with the Chief Financial Officer of the State of Florida
concerning collateral accounts with Collateral Administration.
Book Entry Securities
– Securities that are not represented by a paper certificate but are instead
represented by an account entry on the records of a depository trust clearing
system or, in the case of United States Government securities, a Federal
of Deposit Agreement
– An agreement signed by an institution that outlines the conditions under
which certificates of deposit issued as collateral by the institution are to be
– Any individual, company, state agency or other governmental unit that places
a deposit with the Collateral Administration Section of the Division of
Treasury Cash Deposit Trust Fund
– A trust fund established under the control of the State Chief Financial
Officer of Florida pursuant to Chapter 17.59, Florida Statutes, for the deposit
of cash by approved depositing entities.
– Deposits required before trust companies, state or national banks, or state
or federal associations having trust powers may transact Collateral
Administration in Florida.